In the Name of Allah Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
(69) Except the one who repents and believes and does good deeds, then Allah will replace the evils of such people by good deeds, and Allah is Most-Forgiving, Very-Merciful.
(70) Whoever repents and does righteous deeds turns to Allah truly
(71) And those who do not witness falsehood, and when they pass by the absurd things, Pass by them with dignity,
(72) And those who, when they are reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall at them as deaf and blind ones,
(73) And those who say, “Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.”
(74) Such people will be rewarded with the high place - because they observed patience - and will be received therein with prayers of their eternal life and peace.